Welcome to Siskiyou FilmFest 2013
The festival, a production of Klamath-Siskiyou Wildlands Center, is in its 11th year. Our films focus on Ecology, Sustainability and Community and feature people creating solutions to today's environmental challenges on a local and global scale. Whenever possible we offer films produced in or about Oregon or the Klamath Siskiyous. We hope to inspire you to action.
- The Festival travels throughout the Rogue Valley beginning on February 1 and culminates the weekend of February 8 and 9.
- Tickets are available at Oregon Books and Games, on line until Wednesday, February 6th and will be available at the door.
- Festival passes are $10-$30 (sliding scale) and admission is free for youth 18 and under.
- KidFest, a special one hour long presentation of films for younger children will take place on Saturday, February 9 from 12-1pm.
- We will show the winning videos from the Youth Video Contest also on Saturday February 9 in the evening.
We thank our 2013 FilmFest Sponsors.
If you have any questions, please contact Festival Coordinator, Barry Snitkin: